Main Areas of Focus
|Game Interface/Controls||Game Help||Game World|
|Battle System||Battle Points||Battle Coins|
|Quests||Quest Master||Game Shops|
|Game Events||Legendary Encounters||Legendary Perks|
Pokémon: Dawn of Darkness WIKI
Welcome to the P:DoD Game WIKI! Here, you will be able to find a large variety of guides and miscellaneous information about the game! P:DoD has been in development for almost two years and has only recently been available for public testing, starting with the V0.2.x series. Once registered on the P:DoD forums, you are welcome to download the game and participate in public testing! You can see a preview of the game here, but please bear in mind that this video is very out of date and doesn't display our newest features.
This WIKI is organized in to various Categories to make finding what you're looking for a breeze. You will notice the Categories are listed at the bottom of every page, and if you click them, they will provide an alphabetical list of all the pages contained within that category. If you still can't find what you're looking for, visit the Help page or use the search function on the top right of this page. Keep in mind that this WIKI is incomplete and is consistently being worked on and modified, so if there is missing information, be sure to keep checking back as it will be added soon!
If you have a suggestion for something you would like to see on the WIKI, please post a suggestion topic on the forums so we can discuss the idea.
Our goal at PDoD is to bring a safe and fun community where people everywhere can have a place to share their love of Pokémon with others who share the same interest. Our community is building up little by little with committed players that want to help make the game better for those in the future. We rely strongly on our users to test the game and inform us of the errors they find so we can fix them and bring you all the best game possible. It can only get better from here.
Here is a brief and basic list of features the game has to offer, more details can be found throughout the WIKI:
- Over 300 in-game maps, every single map is unique to PDoD and can't be found anywhere else!
- Hundreds of custom NPC Sprites
- Selectable Player Avatars, with customisable avatars planned for the future.
- Trainer & Gym Battles with enhanced AI for truly challenging opponents.
- Battle Engine which supports almost 400 of the Pokémon battle moves working perfectly.
- Mouse Movement, users can use either keyboard or mouse to control their characters.
- Shops, buy items for your travels with over 240 in game items available whether through purchase or item drops.
- Secure Trading, our system is practically scam-proof, keeping trading simple and friendly. Players may also use the system to loan Pokémon to friends.
- Global Ranking, take part in battle activities to make your mark on our game world and prove your battle, hunting and training prowess.
- Quest Master, This is where you can generate different quests at different difficulty levels for awesome prizes.
- Battle Points, this is a permanent matchmaking system which enables you find challengers at your skill level. Do well and earn significant rewards.
- Legendary Encounters, unlock the ultimate set of legendary perks to give your character the edge.
Please see Current Game Progress for full details outlining the current features of the system.